to participate with Set’em Up! during the 2023 -2024 Club Season. Player and Parent agree to pay a $500 initial deposit (per player) to Set’em Up! upon acceptance of their team placement to hold their roster spot for the 2023- 2024 club season, which will be applied to their total membership fees for the season.
Player and Parent also understand that the $500 deposit is non-refundable should the player or parent change their mind and opt not to participate in the program. Set’em Up! guarantees a roster spot to Player and Parent for the 2023 -2024 Season. Player and Parent understand and agree to pay the total amount (per player) for team membership to the team the player is assigned.
● Parent and Player agree to pay the total membership fees on time as laid out in the payment agreement. Player and Parent understand that all payments must be received by Set’em Up! on the agreed upon date for the payment to be considered on time. Player and Parent understand there is a $25.00 late fee for any monies collected after the agreed upon date.
● Parent and Player understand that there are no refunds of any monies paid once a player accepts a spot on a team for any reason up to and inclusive of injury, mental health, family relocation, dismissal from program due to violation of team policies, JVA Policies, USAV Policies, or AAU Volleyball Policies.
● Parent and Player understand that monies paid to Set’em Up! do not guarantee any particular amount of playing time, positions within a team lineup, leadership roles, or duties.
● Player and Parent understand that monies paid to participate in Set’em Up! constitute a commitment to the team. In rare events, some players may be moved to other teams for competition purposes. The Parent and Player agree that they are responsible for their signed and agreed upon membership fees regardless of the team they compete on for any given event. Set’em Up! will not seek further compensation if a player moves rosters at their discretion, however if the Parent or Player requests a team change that is in excess of their current membership fee agreement, they are responsible for the additional fees.
● Parent and Player understands that all membership fees are to be paid using the automatic payment system of venmo, zelle, credit with service fee, or by cash/check/money order.
● Parent and Player understand that any and all fees associated with NSF/Declined Credit or debit/Returned checks are the direct responsibility of the Parent and Player. Parent and Player authorize Set’em Up! to invoice their account and may be asked to fill out a credit card authorization form. Payment Options: The remaining balance will be divided into 12 equal monthly payments due on the 1st of each month starting in August.
• Player and Parent understand that all payments must be received by Set’em Up! on the agreed upon date for the payment to be considered on time. Player and Parent understand there is a $25.00 late fee for any and all monies collected after the 10th of each month. Please note that if paying via credit card, there is a 3.5% service fee added to the total.
● Parent understands that the credit card designated will automatically be charged on the first of the month for a payment the will go towards the total membership fee balance (less any deposit already paid). It is my responsibility to ensure that a current credit or debit card is maintained on file until all club fees are paid. Furthermore, Parent and Player agree that Set’em Up! is providing a service, rather than a product, and therefore waives the right to dispute any payment for services made via check, credit or debit card to Set’em Up!.
Parent and Player understand that the following items are INCLUSIVE of their membership fees:
● Tournament Fees
● Coaching Fees
● Practice Court Fees
● Equipment Fees
● USAV and/or AAU Player Membership Fees
Parent and Player understand that the following are NOT INCLUDED of their team membership fees:
● Player and Parent travel expenses associated with tournaments (hotel lodging, airfare, fuel, food, etc.)
● Travel to and from practices and tournaments
Parent and Player further agree to sign and participate in:
● Set’em Up! Parent Contract
● Set’em Up! Parent and Player Code of Conduct
● Set’em Up! Waiver and Release of Liability
● All Club Events including but not limited to the Player/Parent Meeting, all practices and tournaments, and all team meetings
Player and Parent understand that by signing this contract, the player is required to participate with Set’em Up! for the 2023-2024 club season and that Set’em Up! guarantees a roster spot to Player and Parent for the 2023 -2024 Season. Player and Parent understand and agree that by signing this contract they cannot tryout or participate with any other club team or program from the date of this contract being signed through July 30th, 2024. This could result in loss of club roster spot.
I have read and agree to the conditions set forth above by Set’em Up!, LLC.